Main Menu

WTB: 1970 Challenger ALUMINUM window louvers

Started by Challenger440RT, April 15, 2021, 07:03:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Challenger440RT

Greetings. We are working on a '70 R/T build, and it seems to be near impossible to find a set of aluminum Challenger window louvers. Have found a few ABS plastic ones, but prefer aluminum reproductions. Anyone know of any vendors?

Thanks!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69BFan

@Challenger440RT, we have made another run of them and are in the process of welding them up at the current time.  They will have to be sent out for powder coating and then brought back for final assembly.  At the current time, I would say it will be mid May before I have inventory back in stock for shipping purposes.

Please drop me a private message if you should want to be added to the wait list for the items.  As you know, finding anyone with them in stock is doubtful.  We tripled our production run knowing that Carlisle and The Nats would take up a large percentage of them.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

Challenger440RT

@69BFan that is great! I would appreciate being added to the waitlist. I am unable to send private messages (too new of a member maybe?). Can you send me a PM with an email address I can contact you at?

Thanks!

JS29

@Challenger440RT  You need ten posts to be able to use this fetcher.  :welcome: aboard!  :handshake:

cuda hunter

Quote from: Challenger440RT on April 15, 2021, 07:26:30 AM
@69BFan that is great! I would appreciate being added to the waitlist. I am unable to send private messages (too new of a member maybe?). Can you send me a PM with an email address I can contact you at?

Thanks!

Maybe go over to the introduction board, introduce yourself and post up some pictures. a 10 count will go by pretty quick.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Challenger440RT

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 15, 2021, 07:42:04 AM
Quote from: Challenger440RT on April 15, 2021, 07:26:30 AM

Thanks!

Maybe go over to the introduction board, introduce yourself and post up some pictures. a 10 count will go by pretty quick.

Good idea, thanks.

Challenger440RT

Quote from: 69BFan on April 15, 2021, 07:20:15 AM
@Challenger440RT, we have made another run of them and are in the process of welding them up at the current time.  They will have to be sent out for powder coating and then brought back for final assembly.  At the current time, I would say it will be mid May before I have inventory back in stock for shipping purposes.

Please drop me a private message if you should want to be added to the wait list for the items.  As you know, finding anyone with them in stock is doubtful.  We tripled our production run knowing that Carlisle and The Nats would take up a large percentage of them.

@69BFan PM sent.  :wave: