Main Menu

Clutch Pedal Safety Switch ***FOUND***

Started by anlauto, September 25, 2019, 05:35:43 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I'm looking for an E Body clutch pedal safety switch in any condition ranging from fully restored to at least restorable.
Don't care what year it's from.
PM me if you have something for sale and willing to mail it to Canada.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71vert340

I thought maybe I could help you out . Checked my extras and they're the 71 and later I believe. Part # 3488177.  I should send them in to be restored. Sorry I couldn't help. See photo.
Terry

wanderlustin

Quote from: anlauto on September 25, 2019, 05:35:43 AM
I'm looking for an E Body clutch pedal safety switch in any condition ranging from fully restored to at least restorable.

@anlauto auto You might try Dale Scott Dowse in IL.  I purchased an NOS from Dale and if I remember correctly, he had more than one.

anlauto

Quote from: wanderlustin on September 25, 2019, 09:18:31 AM
Quote from: anlauto on September 25, 2019, 05:35:43 AM

@anlauto auto You might try Dale Scott Dowse in IL.  I purchased an NOS from Dale and if I remember correctly, he had more than one.

Thanks for the lead...NOS just sounds expensive  :o :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

@SF-Resto are the ones Terry posted above correct for an E Body ? Part # 3488177

71vert340

The other numbers on the switches are 71009B on both  and one switch then has 1800 and the other has 2210. One of I found plugged in to  the wiring harness of a 1976 Volare I parted out 30 years ago. It had a manual trans.  I checked them both with a VOM and they both work. My 71 hardtop does not have one installed right now.
Terry

anlauto

Terry
Would you be willing to sell one and mail it to Canada ?
Alan

71vert340

PM me Alan and let's see if we can work something out. I'll send you my email.
Terry

SF-Resto

Quote from: 71vert340 on September 25, 2019, 09:33:15 AM
  The other numbers on the switches are 71009B on both  and one switch then has 1800 and the other has 2210. One of I found plugged in to  the wiring harness of a 1976 Volare I parted out 30 years ago. It had a manual trans.  I checked them both with a VOM and they both work. My 71 hardtop does not have one installed right now.
Terry

Yes

Cuda Cody

If you still need one, I think I have 3 or 4.  Just need to look when I get home.  Send me a PM if you still need one.

wanderlustin

anlauto

Thanks for the link....I'm waiting for Terry to get back from vacation... :twothumbsup:

anlauto

FOUND ONE !
Thanks to member 71vert340, Terry has sent one directly to Stephan Fournier for me  :worship: :drinkingbud:

wanderlustin

Quote from: anlauto on October 08, 2019, 05:53:09 AM
FOUND ONE !
Thanks to member 71vert340, Terry has sent one directly to Stephan Fournier for me  :worship: :drinkingbud:

Woohoo!  Can't wait to see the finished product!  I love before and after photos!  :bradsthumb: