Main Menu

Seat belt bolts! Please help!!!

Started by 70rm27, August 04, 2017, 10:30:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70rm27

Please help, I'm in dyer need of some seat belt bolts. Whenever I sell a set of belts, I always include a new set of bolts. People keep on telling me they"ll send em, but very rarely do. So, every now and then I have to put out a plea for help, which I'm doing now. I don't have any issues with paying for them. Please notify me with how many you have and what you need to get for em, and I'm sure we can ultimately get something worked out. The bolts I need have the numbers on the head, as follows. C-01, C-10, C-11, C-12 and C-13. That's the only ones I use.
Thanks in advance for all your continued support, Bill & Robin Edwards

anlauto

Did you get the ones I sent Bill @70rm27  ? I gave you all I had. :dunno:

How are you coming on the four sets of belts I ordered ?
Alan Gallant
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I made a post on the Facebook group.  I will keep my eye open for any extras.   :bigthumb:

wanderlustin

@70rm27 PM me.  I have a few spares of various lengths.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Blake@diyhemi.com

I have quite a few extra and spare seatbelts that could use reworking. I plan to run racing harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

70rm27

I'd be happy to purchase any/all bolts of the "C" series you might have, or can come up with. Please just send me an e-mail to my regular e-mail address, and we'll take care of this. Thank you so much, Bill
931-703-5574
beewagon69@yahoo.com

70rm27

Hello Blake, so glad you contacted me. I'd like to buy all the spare seat belts you have, or care to get rid of. Let me know what you have and how much you'ld have to have for em, and I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks again, Bill & Robin Edwards
931-703-5574
beewagon69@yahoo.com

Blake@diyhemi.com

No problem, I'll take some pictures for you shortly

1970 AAR Cuda 
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Blake@diyhemi.com

Appears as though I have 7 C13 bolts

1970 AAR Cuda 
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

70rm27

Good morning Blake, I'd like to buy all those bolts, but you'll have to give me a cost. I assume I need to get you paid before we can go any further. Let me know how you would like to be paid. I can pay in any way you'ld prefer. Thanks so much, Bill

Blake@diyhemi.com

Quote from: 70rm27 on August 14, 2017, 06:41:31 AM
Good morning Blake, I'd like to buy all those bolts, but you'll have to give me a cost. I assume I need to get you paid before we can go any further. Let me know how you would like to be paid. I can pay in any way you'ld prefer. Thanks so much, Bill

Bill, I have no idea what to ask for them. What is the going rate?

1970 AAR Cuda 
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Blake@diyhemi.com

Quote from: Jay Bee on August 15, 2017, 06:28:20 AM
I did a quick search on ebay as "cuda seat belt bolts" and came up with this...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR7.TRC0.A0.H1.Xcuda+seat+belt+bolts.TRS1&_nkw=cuda+seat+belt+bolts&_sacat=0

Sounds fair. I will dig in my bigger bolt bin to try and make a full set

1970 AAR Cuda 
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

70rm27

The only problem is, the gold bolts are NOT correct, and the bolts that private parties have for sale aren't correct either. People list them as being correct for an e body, but they're not, then, when you call them out on it, they jump down your throat yelling and screaming about just how wrong you are. Those people are the ones that believe they know it all, and if you don't believe them, just ask em, they'll be happy to tell you. They're trying to get 6-10 bucks per bolt, hoping they can get someone on the hook. I would NEVER claim to know it all, but I know where the bolts go, and what color they should be. I just don't want to send anyone the wrong parts. I want to thank you for your search efforts, and your time to do so. Best wishes, Bill

70rm27

I have only a guess. Right now I've been buying them anywhere from $2.00 apiece, to about $5.00 per. The C-7 short bolts were only used in 66-67 A and B bodies, and then, only in the rear. I have a bunch of those, but would still be interested in buying them. Just let me know, the worst that could happen is I'd say no, and I strongly doubt that. Thanks again, Bill