Main Menu

sunvisor covers

Started by mike ketterer, March 31, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mike ketterer

wanted. white sunvisor covers that cover the three screws for 1970 must be white only and very nice or nos. need two sets. would take repops if made in white. also looking for cold air block off plate for air cleaner for ta/aar. want original or nos. thanks mike

anlauto

Trying to find original white ones in good enough condition to use without repainting is going to be next to impossible.....Not only did they go chalky worse then door panels, they turned yellow almost always....

You might have to settle for painting the new black ones white, but good luck with your search.....
Keep us posted if you find some :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

That's what I had to do. I bought new black ones and used about 5 coats of white on them.
Sheldon

Topcat

What colors did they have?

I can think of...Red, Blue, Green, Black, and White.

blown motor

Mike, welcome to the site from Ontario.  :wave:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

fc7cuda

I have some white ones, but they're from a convertible.  I'm pretty sure they're slightly different in shape and of course the mount.  Will keep checking....

anlauto

Burnt orange is another colour and the plastic covers we're talking about never came on convertibles  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration