Main Menu

Transmission Crossmember Bolt

Started by Gary AAR, February 28, 2021, 07:58:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Gary AAR

Want to buy (1) transmission crossmember attaching bolt to match the other (3) that I have for my 1970 Cuda 4 speed.  The bolt is a 3/8-16 x 3 3/4 hex head with lead point.  The head of the bolt is stamped with "R" "B" "W".  See attached pictures.  I have seen a reproduction bolt that AMK sells, but it is a flange head bolt, not a plain hex head.  Anybody have one laying around they would be willing to sell?
Thanks for the help.

anlauto

I might have one, but I have thousands of bolts to look through...give me a minute.. :rubeyes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I wonder what the head markings are on these bolts ?
https://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.php?prod=110-C8199
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71vert340

If no one else has one, I have one I can give you.
Terry W.

anlauto

Here's what I've found...in just the first bin I looked in...I have two more bins of "long bolts"...I have a lot of hardware... :crazytalk:

Some have different markings, but most are the same....

Shipping from Canada would be an expensive bitch.....will be a lot cheaper coming from Terry  :bigthumb:

Gary AAR

Alan, that's quite a hardware collection you have!  You're right, shipping from Canada would be complicated/expensive.  Thanks for checking though.

Terry, I'll take the bolt you have.  See my separate email to you.
Thanks.