Main Menu

Wanted. 71 cuda windshield lower stainless

Started by Crusty, June 15, 2020, 02:35:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Crusty

I'm looking for the large piece of stainless at the bottom of the windshield. Under the wipers. I have the rest but may have to buy it all if no one has one.
Thanks

71vert340

I believe the Cuda and Challenger share the same piece of stainless trim you're looking for. It is available as a reproduction also.
Terry

JonH

I have 2 of these. Came with the car I bought years ago. I have a Challenger so not sure they are the same. They do have slightly different shaped screw mounting holes...maybe year difference :dunno:. Anyway they are not perfect but driver quality. If you are interested I can post some pics...

Crusty

JonH

Sorry, kinda forgot about this. If you look at the pics you can see a difference. Extra holes on one and larger round holes on the other. No idea if someone modified these or if there is a year, or cuda/challenger difference. Neither is in great shape but depending on what you are looking for they may be serviceable.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JonH

Quote from: anlauto on June 19, 2020, 04:36:11 PM
I think someone modified that larger hole :alan2cents:

@anlauto   So is there a year difference, or Cuda, Challenger, difference? Also you can see the small holes on one but not the other, did someone also add these for some reason?

anlauto

Cuda and Challenger are the same. 1970 had some unique features compared to 71-74 but they all interchange  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration