Main Menu

Lower windshield trim

Started by jlemler, May 19, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

jlemler

O.K. so I bought a nice new set of windshield wipers.  On the went.  They keep getting hung up on the lower windshield trim. I moved, bent, and contoured the thing every way I can think of.  It still is up too high for the wipers to clear. Luckily I had another one.  I put that one one it is better but not flush with the windshield.  before a screw up another one any tips thoughts or ideas?

Jeff

Cuda Cody

Where did you buy the wipers?  Most aftermarket ones do not fit.  I got a set from Dave at Roseville and they fit perfect.  Do you have a photo of the ones you got?

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 19, 2018, 12:03:22 PM
Where did you buy the wipers?  Most aftermarket ones do not fit.  I got a set from Dave at Roseville and they fit perfect.  Do you have a photo of the ones you got?

Do these fit under the hood on your T/A?  Got a part number?

Claudia

Man . . . do I feel your pain on this one!  I spent hours massaging and putting on and taking off my lower windshield trim piece to get it to sit tight against the windshield.  :pullinghair:  First two pictures are of the gaps I had before and then the gap-less finished result.  All I can say is that patience will be your friend.   :fingerscrossed: