Main Menu

wanted: barracuda gran coupe door panel trim

Started by moparguy99, November 03, 2021, 05:00:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

moparguy99

looking for gran coupe trim for all 4 door panels, doesnt have to be perfect, please PM or call me @ 508-633-7909.
Thanks, Matt

Cuda_mark

@moparguy99 I might have what you need. It's been a while since I've looked at my original GC interior panels but they probably still have the inserts in them. My car is a convertible though so I'm not sure if the rear wood grain is the same as a hardtop. Looks like you are close by too so you could probably just pick them up. I'm in Tolland, CT.

JS29

Not trying to thread jack anyone, but I need to find the rear trim panel inserts my self. I would buy a hole set in need be.  :alan2cents:

Filthy Filbert

In a recent thread, someone said they had contacted a vendor who could reproduce them, but needed a minimum order of like 40 or 50 sets. 

Anyone know who that vendor was?  What would they need to make this happen?

...cause, well...not to thread jack, but I will need a full set myself as well :haha:

moparguy99

Thanks to all that replied,
I found a set from a guy in california, already shipped and on the way.

JS29

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: JS29 on November 05, 2021, 07:28:32 AM
   :thinking:    Dose the guy have any more?  :haha:

He may or may not   :haha: but I have a complete set in great condition that will be for sale shortly.
Just trying to figure out a price as they seem to be pretty hard to come by especially in good condition.

DeathProofCuda

I have one piece for the driver's side door.  PM me if interested.

Filthy Filbert

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on November 06, 2021, 01:51:13 PM

He may or may not   :haha: but I have a complete set in great condition that will be for sale shortly.
Just trying to figure out a price as they seem to be pretty hard to come by especially in good condition.

Say when.  I'm interested.

CudaMoparRay

Waiting on a PM'ed response before you.
I want to sell as a complete package including the Gran Coupe emblems that come with them.
I will post up results of that possible sale and if still available after that you will be next PM'ed in line.
I will then post this on a different for sale thread if still available after if needed.
Thanks for your interest.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Filthy Filbert on November 08, 2021, 05:47:39 AM

Sale now pending. Thanks

Filthy Filbert

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on November 08, 2021, 10:50:15 PM
Quote from: Filthy Filbert on November 08, 2021, 05:47:39 AM

Sale now pending. Thanks

Fair enough.   I'm a ways away from being ready for them anyway.   Patiently waiting for sheet metal to return to inventory