Main Menu

WANTED: Decent Original '70 'Cuda Front Bumper

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, September 18, 2023, 06:18:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

Well, on the hunt again - Looking for a decent '70 front bumper for a 'Cuda.  I have everything I need to get the sheet metal on the front clip hung and aligned, just need a bumper to finish everything off.  Looking for a decent original to re-chrome.

Thanks!
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

70_440-6Cuda

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

70_440-6Cuda

BZaar

If you're still looking I have one that is from the 70's -  needs re-chromed but it's straight

MoparMikesRT

Hello, I have 2 of those bumpers, Leave me your phone number and I will send you a photo of both.

B5fourspeed

I bought the AMD front bumper for my 70 Cuda.The bumper has great lookin chrome and the fit was perfect

70_440-6Cuda

Thanks everyone, I actually bought an original front and rear bumper for $300 and the front has been re-chromed, so I think I did ok.  Funny how right after there is a bunch of activity here!

Not sure if I need to update this thread to reflect no longer looking?

72and86

Quote from: 70_440-6Cuda on September 18, 2023, 06:18:26 PMWell, on the hunt again - Looking for a decent '70 front bumper for a 'Cuda.  I have everything I need to get the sheet metal on the front clip hung and aligned, just need a bumper to finish everything off.  Looking for a decent original to re-chrome.

Thanks!

I have an original elastomeric bumper. Im in CT. Can ship. Steve

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: B5fourspeed on October 01, 2024, 10:04:52 AMI bought the AMD front bumper for my 70 Cuda.The bumper has great lookin chrome and the fit was perfect

@B5fourspeed

Did you just order one up or buy it in person at a show?  I've heard a few reports from folks recommending that they be purchased in person to make sure that you get a "good one", but $250 bucks a piece and free shipping from Summit Racing sure is appealing.

B5fourspeed

Just order it.I also bought the rear bumper.Both were extremely nice and fit perfect.

Did you just order one up or buy it in person at a show?  I've heard a few reports from folks recommending that they be purchased in person to make sure that you get a "good one", but $250 bucks a piece and free shipping from Summit Racing sure is appealing.
[/quote]