Main Menu

Wanted: Headlight splash guard

Started by GoMangoBoys, July 15, 2020, 04:05:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

I need a headlight splash guard for the RH (passenger) side.  The one shown here is the driver side.  I came up short at Carlisle.

anlauto

I think I might have one in storage, but postage from Canada would likely be $25-$30 alone  :crazytalk: :crying:

Reproductions are available at $105/pair USD :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

76orangewagon

Call Mike Ross @ B/E&A he made them and can probably help you out. I'm actually going to his shop in the morning and can ask him if you'd like.

anlauto

Brad, as per your PM
Here's what I found at my storage this morning. It is the correct passenger side, but unfortunately it has a small piece missing.

If you think you can use it. $40.00 USD ... you cover the PayPal fees and I'll cover the shipping ... it will take a awhile to get there from Canada and cost likely over half of $40 USD

I fully understand if you want to "pass" on it....there's a reason I didn't use it too :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

GoMangoBoys

Thank you @anlauto .  Do you think the missing portion affects function?  Is this part very visible when looking under the car?  I am thinking that I might make a little effort to find one that isn't modified.  If I come up short, I can go with yours.
Thanks.

anlauto

No worries...just let me know....I'll put this back in storage :drinkingbud: