Main Menu

Wanted NOS trunk trim 3419709 and 1/4 trim 3419712 3419713 for 70 Challenger

Started by spchallenger340, April 10, 2020, 02:34:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

spchallenger340

Looking for a set of NOS trunk trim and 1/4 trim both sides for a 70 Challenger .. not sure how good the re-pops are?

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @spchallenger340   :welcome: 

The repops are pretty good.  I would contact @MoparDave  and let him know you're with the E-Bodies.org forum and he will give you a good discount on them.  I run the repops on my cars and I like them.

anlauto

It's hard to come across that stuff these days. Have you tried the usual, like Great Lakes NOS ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on April 10, 2020, 02:39:31 PM
It's hard to come across that stuff these days. Have you tried the usual, like Great Lakes NOS ?

GLNOS..... The modern version of Shock Therapy....

Even 25 years ago those parts were hard to find NOS.. The 71-4 parts were still around & what most guys ran back then... The 70 style repos have been available for probably 15 years now & they seem to be fine....

spchallenger340

Thanks for the reply to my question and also thanks for the welcome to the e-body community forum :unitedstates:

spchallenger340

Thanks I forgot Great lakes it's been many moons since I talk to them Thanks again  :thankyou:

MoparDave

Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100