Main Menu

WANTED - Stock 318 connecting rods

Started by BAM, April 19, 2021, 11:22:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

BAM

If you have them new or know where i can buy them, please let me know.

Any help is very very appreciated

Cudajason

I have a set of 340 rods and pistons.  Let me take a look and see if they re the same.  Happy to sell the whole set to you.

If you only need the rods, I can separate them too.

shipping might be pricy though.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

7E-Bodies

I have the originals from a 73 BH23G3B that you'd be more than welcome to. I can get you pics tomorrow if you want. Original 318 with 80k miles. "Ran when parked" lol. All yours if you want them.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

BAM

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on April 19, 2021, 08:23:34 PM
I have the originals from a 73 BH23G3B that you'd be more than welcome to. I can get you pics tomorrow if you want. Original 318 with 80k miles. "Ran when parked" lol. All yours if you want them.

Out of my 23k miles engine and at least one of them is out of shape 🤣

I'm wondering if I could change just the damaged one/ones as i found some on ebay

RUNCHARGER

Better to get the matched set offered you. You could check weight if you buy the one though, I like keeping complete sets together even though factory balance wasn't super.
Sheldon

Cudajason

mine do not have the same part casting numbers as the ones you have, so I thin it safe to assume the 340's are different.

Happy to see there has been another set offered.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

BAM

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on April 19, 2021, 08:23:34 PM

@7E-Bodies  Any chance we can get a shipping quotation? My address would be Cyprus, Limassol 4042

7E-Bodies

I think that might be tough being out of country.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

vinb

I have a brand new set of 8,   273 NOS rods in the original box's #2406785..  make offer  Thanks Vin..