WTB 440 6 pack carburetors

Started by Eddie, December 19, 2022, 10:20:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Eddie

Looking for 440 6 pack carburetors with 70 date code
Let me know if anyone has any
Thanks

Fastmark

@Eddie. I've got one set left right now of plated carbs. I have not put them together yet. They are automatic N95 carbs with a 69 date code. I'll look at the date codes and numbers and post a picture since you can't pm me yet.

Eddie

@Fastmark ok I was looking for 70 coded carbs but how much for those?

70_440-6Cuda

@Fastmark I have a set as well, but I have to check as I think mine are also '69.  PM me and I can send you pics etc - they have been restored as well
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

Fastmark

Well, the carbs I sold were FOR a 70 4 speed car 4375,4382, and 4383, which is the correct part numbers for a 70 car. However they were MADE in August and September of 1969. If you have a real 1970 six pack car, the SPD is on the fender tag or the date is on the door sticker. Give me that information and I can tell you what dates codes of the carbs would work better for you. They made 70 model cars from August of 69 to June of 1970. Does your car have the N95 California emmision package? Keep posting and you be able to talk in a pm and exchange emails. Then I can send pictures to you.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel