Main Menu

WTB '70 Cuda Rallye Dash Woodgrain Decal plates

Started by Monsterzero, October 19, 2020, 03:33:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Monsterzero

Looking for a 3 switch, remote, no seat belt light or pictographs Rallye Dash wood plates. Please let me know if you have a new set or know of someone selling a set. Thanks!

Cuda Cody

Just looking for new or do you want a good used set?

Monsterzero

Cody, a nice used set would be great! Can you send some pics, please?

Fern

If your looking for a repop, I remember talk some time ago about which one was the best. I believe it was pre bent, but can't remember the manufacturer.
Do a search and it should pop up.
Or maybe someone with some knowledge will chime in

anlauto

Quote from: Fern on October 21, 2020, 01:14:49 PM
If your looking for a repop, I remember talk some time ago about which one was the best. I believe it was pre bent, but can't remember the manufacturer.

PERFORMANCE CAR GRAPHICS makes the best available reproductions  :alan2cents: :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

Quote from: anlauto on October 21, 2020, 01:59:13 PM

PERFORMANCE CAR GRAPHICS makes the best available reproductions  :alan2cents: :twothumbsup:

..... but, with Dave's illness are they (or any other PCG products/services) available for purchase?

anlauto

Quote from: 6bblgt on October 21, 2020, 04:44:02 PM
Quote from: anlauto on October 21, 2020, 01:59:13 PM

..... but, with Dave's illness are they (or any other PCG products/services) available for purchase?

I guess that would require a phone call.  I would think if they have inventory, and it doesn't require assembly or the bending process, and someone is there that can box up an item and ship it, they would likely welcome the business. It seems like they could also use the much needed income at this time :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Monsterzero

Agreed, Performance Car Graphics is the best. Unfortunately, even after calling them, a lady friend of the family, who is helping out, said they are only taking care of outstanding orders and really didn't think they would be open for business again. Even selling current inventory, that would require boxing up and shipping out, is not something that they're willing to do. :(
I wish I could have ordered a set. All in all, they're dealing with bigger issues and I respect their decision.
Praying for the family.

anlauto

anlauto

Topcat

anlauto

Jay Bee

Quote from: Topcat on October 24, 2020, 08:05:15 AM
Bending them won't crackle the print?

I bought a flat one from rt-eng (Greg Garner) when he was selling them. I think I got one of the first runs of these things back in the 80's. Bent mine and it still looks good in the car.