Main Menu

WTB 71 Headlight Bezels

Started by MoparJunkie, June 30, 2017, 09:56:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparJunkie

Just as the title states I need a pair (left and right side) of 71 headlight bezels. Let me know if you have some!

Thanks!

Kris

Chryco Psycho

Chrome trim rings or the grille bezels ?
Cuda or Challenger ?

MoparJunkie

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 30, 2017, 10:10:35 PM
Chrome trim rings or the grille bezels ?
Cuda or Challenger ?

I would imagine I need both because I have neither (I thought the trim rings came with the bezels, hmm). But they are for a 71 challenger. My body/paint guy wants to see how the headlight bezels fit before he starts painting my car. So the grill bezels are the most important thing I need right now aka headlight bezels, whatever they are called lol

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Awesome member discount ...always appreciated  :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparJunkie

Thanks guys!  :D

I am going to swing out to my buddies Wednesday (where my car is) and double check my parts to make absolutely sure I don't have a set. Once I confirm I'll be buying a set soon, thanks!

RUNCHARGER

Wow! That's a reasonable price. Also, I like your bodyman already, some of them miss that step. My orange car was messed up on the driver's fender although most people didn't notice until I pointed it out to them.
Sheldon

MoparJunkie

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 01, 2017, 07:59:10 AM
Wow! That's a reasonable price. Also, I like your bodyman already, some of them miss that step. My orange car was messed up on the driver's fender although most people didn't notice until I pointed it out to them.

Yeah I think the only people that would notice something like that is another good bodyman or a person who really knows how the fitment should be. I can't complain so far I really like his work and his price for labor has been reasonable. I'd have more done on my car this year already but I'm in the middle of roofing my house and that's been expensive, [luckily that's what family and friends are for :)]

Once my roof is done, it's back to the car project woohoo! The way he's been working it so far is I feed him some money and he does some work, then stops until I can feed him some more money. Seems fair enough. Granted I don't know what others charge for body/paint work (it would also depend on how much needs done) but he is charging me 7k for body/paint (I buy the supplies). Under 10k seemed great to me! I'm down to $2500 left owed so there should be paint on the damn car this year!

RUNCHARGER

That's a good arrangement, I don't know how people can all of a sudden come up with $10k for something on the car. His price seems extremely reasonable to me for a decent quality job.
Sheldon