Main Menu

Performance car graphics woodgrain

Started by Xghobo, January 30, 2022, 02:01:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Xghobo

I am looking for a performance graphics rallye gauge wood plate for a 72-74 ebody that someone may have. As we know Dave passed away and they only have 70-71 left in stock. I had one until the old lady stepped on it in the basement. She swore it fell off the shelf and didn't see it... well if anyone can help me out would be much appreciated as I am trying to finish my dash this winter.

anlauto

Yea that sucks...  wanted a 72 with no remote reset holes for my Cuda because I'm using Dakota Digital dash .....Mike told me there is NO ETA on the later years at all, so I settled for a 70-71 and I'm just going to run "dummy" resets  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Xghobo

Hey Alan same here with Dakota gauges. I just don't understand how the one I had jumped off the shelf and got stepped on by what looks like a herd of buffalo? I am sure it had nothing to do with the argument we had that week🤷🏽

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration