Main Menu

WTB E Body (Chall/Cuda) 1970-74 Reference Manual. Guide to Fastener David Wise

Started by Bossgold, May 04, 2020, 01:00:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bossgold

Wondering if anyone wanted to sell the David Wise MMC Detroit manual : E Body (Challenger Barracuda) 1970-74 Reference Manual. Guide to Fastener David Wise

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Bossgold

Yes. thanks just seemed a little pricey so I figured maybe someone did not want theirs anymore

Cuda Cody

New or used, it's a well written book that is worth it.  I love mine.  :yes:

Cuda Cody

@MMC Detroit  Dave Wise is on here too so you can PM directly if you have any questions.

SpeedD408

1971 Cuda - 383, Rallye Red, Rallye Cluster, Disc Brakes, Rear Defogger, A/C, Road Lamps, AM/FM Radio
Tag #1- N1B FE5 H6XW V1W A01 A62 B51 C16 C55 G11 G36 H31 H51 J25 J45 J54 L25 L31 L34 M21 M25 M31 M88 N41
Tag #2- N42 N85 R35 26

Mrbill426

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

oldmoparbuff

Is this book helpful even if your not doing a spot on restoration?
What kind of information is available?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

7E-Bodies

@anlauto Can you post a picture of it? If I have that number, I can have the local library get a copy.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

ec_co

Quote from: anlauto on May 06, 2020, 10:34:00 AM
Quote from: 7E-Bodies on May 06, 2020, 09:43:44 AM
@anlauto is there an ISBN number inside the cover of that?

Not sure what that is, but yes there is one.

ISBN is the International Standard Book Number - it's a numeric commercial book identifier which is intended to be unique. it's like a VIN# for books so it's easier to find
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

My copy is 16 years old....you might want a newer number... ISBN 0-0781556156786

I don't remember buying mine, I think it was a pirated copy that a customer gave me  :thinking:

MoparLeo

They ran a special a few months ago. If you bought both of the E-body books it was at a special price. Might email them to see if they are going to do it again. It has more info than you can imagine.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...