Main Menu

WTB N95 Fuel Line shields

Started by Cuda Cody, January 23, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Do you have a photo?  I think they changed design from year to year?   :notsure: 

Quote from: Brads70 on April 07, 2017, 03:02:49 PM
Is there another sheet metal part that shields this assembly? I ask because mine has the N95 stuff but has this extra sheet metal part hanging from the wheel tub. It's fastened with 2 bolts/screws and the other end has a hole to fasten somewhere but I don't know where? Right now it's flopping around on the wheel tub.....

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 09, 2017, 10:30:22 AM
Do you have a photo?  I think they changed design from year to year?   :notsure: 

Quote from: Brads70 on April 07, 2017, 03:02:49 PM
Is there another sheet metal part that shields this assembly? I ask because mine has the N95 stuff but has this extra sheet metal part hanging from the wheel tub. It's fastened with 2 bolts/screws and the other end has a hole to fasten somewhere but I don't know where? Right now it's flopping around on the wheel tub.....

It's almost like a mudflap, except it flops around as it's only fastened at the top?

Cuda Cody

Yes, I think you're missing the other side.  That hole should have a screw holding it up and connecting it to the 2nd piece that goes through that rail.... right?  @JEJJ  should know.

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 09, 2017, 11:41:12 AM
Yes, I think you're missing the other side.  That hole should have a screw holding it up and connecting it to the 2nd piece that goes through that rail.... right?  @JEJJ  should know.
Thanks for the reply, Maybe someone will have a picture?  :popcorn:

Cuda Cody

Not my photos, but it's a perfect shot of what the 2nd part looks like.  I think I got that photo from someone on here.

Brads70

So it flips up and screws into the floor? Frame rail?   :notsure: