Main Menu

WTB N95 Fuel Line shields

Started by Cuda Cody, January 23, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

I'm looking for the N95 covers for a 1970 Challenger.  I have the narrow metal piece but missing the larger one.   Anyone have one they want to sell?

anlauto

Is it the same as the one piece 1971 E Body shield ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I think I remember hearing that they are different for 1970 and 1971.  The one I have is 2 pieces and I'm missing half of it.  But I'll buy a complete set if someone has one.   :yes:

Quote from: anlauto on January 23, 2017, 12:38:57 PM
Is it the same as the one piece 1971 E Body shield ?

71GranCoupe

Any chance this is the one you are looking for?

Cuda Cody

YES!  :veryexcited: :veryexcited:  :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:    :please:   :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:   :veryexcited: :veryexcited:

Do you have a use for it or is it an extra part you might sell?   :takemymoney:

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on January 23, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

Cuda Cody

Do you know if it will fit an E-Body?  I don't know much about them.   :notsure:  Looks pretty close to the one in the photo.

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on January 23, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

anlauto

Those are readily available in reproduction and I believe they make ones with tabs on them for 70 as well :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

You serious?   :clapping:  Who's making them? 

Quote from: anlauto on January 23, 2017, 01:28:58 PM
Those are readily available in reproduction and I believe they make ones with tabs on them for 70 as well :thinking:

71GranCoupe

Cody, are you looking for a Cuda or Challenger? After typing this, I would suspect they are the same, but one is always made out to be an ass when they assume something, right.  :bricks:   :cheers:

PS. That sure looks like mine, but it is packed in a box and only if I knew which one.  :thinking:

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

Challenger.... with my luck they'll be different.

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on January 23, 2017, 01:53:44 PM
Cody, are you looking for a Cuda or Challenger? After typing this, I would suspect they are the same, but one is always made out to be an ass when they assume something, right.  :bricks:   :cheers:

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 23, 2017, 01:54:56 PM
That's awesome!  But the last one just sold in the last 24 hours.  :crying:  I'll keep an eye out to see if he lists more, if not I guess I'll just make one.  :slapme5:

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on January 23, 2017, 01:51:51 PM
A wise man once said, (Alan)     :ebay: ebay is your friend.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-CUDA-BARRACUDA-CHALLENGER-CALIFORNIA-EMISSION-GAS-TANK-VAPOR-LINES-SHIELD-/251946027616?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=GabFoHIPkkg15oB0WJaAc1ez6bE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I have picked up a few things from Jim, and he will relist. Just send him a message and I bet it will happen asap. I will probably buy one, like I said, mine is rusty and crusty. And for $35 to the door is hard to beat.  :ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

Good idea.  Just sent him an email.   :handshake:

Cuda Cody

I messaged him and he was fast to reply!  I'll get one ordered.  Thanks guys for the help!!!!!   :clapping: