Main Menu

WTB N95 Fuel Line shields

Started by Cuda Cody, January 23, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 23, 2017, 10:18:22 PM
I messaged him and he was fast to reply!  I'll get one ordered.  Thanks guys for the help!!!!!   :clapping:
He sells on moparts alot too.  Whoops, can we say that here?? :unitedstates:

Cuda Cody

Yes, you can talk about Moparts all you want.   We're all one big Mopar family!  :)

Maybe we can get him to offer some of his e-body items here too!     :smile:

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on January 23, 2017, 10:56:43 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 23, 2017, 10:18:22 PM
I messaged him and he was fast to reply!  I'll get one ordered.  Thanks guys for the help!!!!!   :clapping:
He sells on moparts alot too.  Whoops, can we say that here?? :unitedstates:

JEJJ

"Maybe we can get him to offer some of his e-body items here too!     :smile: "

Hi Cody, I never knew about this site, very nice !! :bigthumb:

I would have no problem posting the parts I make on your site. I sell cutting tools to industry and machine shops and one of my friends/ customer makes my parts right here in the US of A and has for years. Everything is made to the original factory spec using original parts.
I currently have :
-both 1970 California emission and 1971-4 fuel line shields.
-both 1970 (2pc welded) and 1971(1pc) correct roadlamp brackets with the correct "R" & "L" for 1970, and "RH" & "LH" 1971 stamped in each.
-1970-1 galvanized side marker backing plates with the correct die # stamped in each
-hemi / max wedge distributor hold down clamps
-hemi,440-6,340 shaker feet...both hemi and 6-pack are correctly rubber dipped lower portion as done by the factory
-correct shaker base plate to adaptor ring steel diamond washers with slight top edge chamfer exact to factory.
-1970-4 Challenger R/T hood block-off plates.

Anyone can feel free to contact me @ BAKURRUDA@AOL.COM
Thanks
Jim
:cheers:

Cuda Cody

Thanks for joining us @JEJJ  :welcome:   I'll send you an email and place my first order.   :clapping:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JEJJ

Allen, I was on the edge of registering, but when I saw you were a member, I knew this was going to be a stand-up,quality site, just light the works of art that roll out of your garage  :canada: and into the hands of your customers and wanted to be part of the greatness !!
:ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

I'm just as excited to get to be the first one to use the trade / deal feedback feature on here!  Can't wait to put the shield on and give @JEJJ  a big   :twothumbsup:

anlauto

Quote from: JEJJ on January 24, 2017, 01:04:16 PM
Allen, I was on the edge of registering, but when I saw you were a member, I knew this was going to be a stand-up,quality site, just light the works of art that roll out of your garage  :canada: and into the hands of your customers and wanted to be part of the greatness !!
:ohyeah:
Stop kissing up and send me the parts I bought off of you.... :steamingmad: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

Glad to see Jim found his way here.  :welcome:  For the record, I have bought parts from Jim and have been extremely happy with every transaction.  :yes:

JEJJ

"Glad to see Jim found his way here.  :welcome:  For the record, I have bought parts from Jim and have been extremely happy with every transaction.  :yes:
"
Thank you for the kind words  :cheers: and love this site!! :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody

@JEJJ  sent the N95 shield fast and it look Great!!!!  Thanks!!

realn96

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 24, 2017, 06:45:10 AM
Thanks for joining us @JEJJ  :welcome:   I'll send you an email and place my first order.   :clapping:
Thank you Cody for starting this post! I too need one for my 71! I sent Jim an email as well!! :drinkingbud: :bravo:

Cuda Cody

@JEJJ  was super fast with the shipping and responded fast with emails.  I think you'll be happy with his shield.   :bradsthumb:

Quote from: realn96 on February 24, 2017, 02:22:56 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 24, 2017, 06:45:10 AM
Thank you Cody for starting this post! I too need one for my 71! I sent Jim an email as well!! :drinkingbud: :bravo:

Tunis

Glad it worked out for you Cody! This is why it is so important to have a active and informative forum/community and I strongly believe that is what you have created here.  :bradsthumb:

Brads70

Is there another sheet metal part that shields this assembly? I ask because mine has the N95 stuff but has this extra sheet metal part hanging from the wheel tub. It's fastened with 2 bolts/screws and the other end has a hole to fasten somewhere but I don't know where? Right now it's flopping around on the wheel tub.....