Main Menu

Added Factory Tech Drawings to our Library (Window Regulators & Front Brakes)

Started by Cuda Cody, February 23, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

usraptor

Good stuff  :twothumbsup:  I hope to be putting my doors together in the somewhat near future!

anlauto

Yea...but did you notice that the window cranks point in the same direction with the windows in the full upright position ? :brainiac:

I hate when people just stick them anywhere :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

headejm

Do E-bodies with front disc brakes also get the red paint band on the rear drums or is it just cars with all drum brakes that get the red paint?  :notsure:

Cuda Cody

I think it's just cars with 4 drums?  But  :notsure:

Quote from: headejm on February 23, 2017, 09:47:43 AM
Do E-bodies with front disc brakes also get the red paint band on the rear drums or is it just cars with all drum brakes that get the red paint?  :notsure:

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 23, 2017, 10:58:58 AM
I think it's just cars with 4 drums?  But  :notsure:

Quote from: headejm on February 23, 2017, 09:47:43 AM

I found red paint on the rear drums of the last 70 Challenger I restored and it was a disc brake car :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Quote from: anlauto on February 23, 2017, 09:07:58 AM
Yea...but did you notice that the window cranks point in the same direction with the windows in the full upright position ? :brainiac:

I hate when people just stick them anywhere :pullinghair:

I always orient mine so that they don't bang my knee with window either up or down..   :alan2cents:

6bblgt

disc brake cars had red rear drums with "road" or "rallye" wheels (calipers had red paint at some point but went away before 1970)

"Cuda Cody" check out the part numbers for A53 assembled disc brake calipers w/pads, they are different than the rest & "ORANGE"