Main Menu

Master Technician Service Conference Reference Books (Rare)

Started by Cuda Cody, March 20, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Started adding the 1970 to 1974 Master Technician Service Conference Reference Books!   :twothumbsup:  These are really neat books with a lot of cool info. 

https://www.e-bodies.org/resources/master-technician-service-conference-reference-books/

I'll be adding the rest over the next week or two.    I'm still looking for a few of the 1974's #74-8 through 74-12.

cataclysm80

Wow, that's some really cool stuff Cody!
I look forward to reading all of it. :)

Cuda Cody

Added more of these manuals and came across an interesting thing.  Do you guys use this tool C4121 when bleeding the brakes?  How do you guys bleed the brakes?  Maybe I've been doing wrong all these years.  :notsure:

http://www.e-bodies.org/Resources/Master_Technician_Service_Conference/70-9_brake_hydraulics.pdf

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Quote from: anlauto on March 23, 2017, 05:05:47 AM
Well that's something I've never heard before :thinking:

:iagree:

It does seem to make sense, cool little tool to fabricate.  :alan2cents:

Cuda Cody

Got all the 1970's uploaded.  Just missing 70-3.  Let me know if anyone has a copy they can can or want to sell.   :twothumbsup:

These short 12 page books go way more in depth then any service manual I've seen.  These were meant for the Factory Dealership Technicians and they are full of good information. 

https://www.e-bodies.org/resources/master-technician-service-conference-reference-books/

Still uploading the 71 to 74.

Cuda Cody

Getting a few more uploaded today.  The cooling one is pretty neat!

Cuda Cody

71GranCoupe

Thanks Cody, do you ever get any sleep? With all the new stuff you keep adding you must be putting in many hours a day. Better get some rest for the big swap meet this coming weekend!!  :cheers:

1 Wild R/T

Cody
I've got a 71 Dodge Body Service Manual, if your interested I'll bring it down to Spring Fling... Lots of cool info I've never seen elsewhere...

cataclysm80

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 02, 2017, 12:13:30 AM
Cody
I've got a 71 Dodge Body Service Manual, if your interested I'll bring it down to Spring Fling... Lots of cool info I've never seen elsewhere...

That sounds interesting.
Does Faxxon offer reproductions of that book?

Cuda Cody

I would love to borrow it so I can scan it for our library.  I'll be down for Fall Fling but not Spring Fling.  Maybe I'll see about hooking up with you at that time.  Thanks for the wonderful offer.   :slapme5:

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 02, 2017, 12:13:30 AM
Cody

1 Wild R/T

I rarely make the Fall Fling, but there is this amazing new service called the mail.....  LOL... PM me an address & it'll be there shortly.... Honestly it's been gathering dust for years so I'll just send it & you can keep it.... Wanna post all the racing bulletins? 

Cuda Cody

PM sent.

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 02, 2017, 09:08:23 AM
I rarely make the Fall Fling, but there is this amazing new service called the mail.....  LOL... PM me an address & it'll be there shortly.... Honestly it's been gathering dust for years so I'll just send it & you can keep it.... Wanna post all the racing bulletins?

mopar jack

On the brake bleeding tool I don't think it's required if you pedal bleed. There is plenty of pressure to operate vs. the 30# of a pressure bleeder or gravity bleed.