Main Menu

Vintage Mopar Billboards

Started by Finoke, January 12, 2017, 06:06:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Finoke

Thought I would post some vintage mopar billboards. Feel free to add on!  :cheers:

fc7cuda

anlauto

That would be so cool to see back in the day :ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Expected to see some original 71 Cudas!     :rofl:   But I like these too.   :yes:

anlauto

First thing I thought of too.....narrow minded I guess :1place:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Finoke

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 12, 2017, 06:43:41 AM
Expected to see some original 71 Cudas!     :rofl:   But I like these too.   :yes:

April Fools! How's this.......  :bradsthumb:

headejm

:clapping: Love the green 1970 Hemi billboard. Very "mod".

anlauto

Neat car...but how it looks like it's at an auto show but look how dirty the inner wheel wells are and why's it sitting so low in the back ? :clueless:

Finoke

Quote from: anlauto on January 12, 2017, 08:25:12 AM
Neat car...but how it looks like it's at an auto show but look how dirty the inner wheel wells are and why's it sitting so low in the back ? :clueless:

Good points  :notsure:

Finoke

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on January 12, 2017, 08:25:12 AM

Dirt? Probably New York or Detroit & the car was driven through snow/slush to get it in the auto show....

Sitting low in the rear?  Cause believe it or not allot of these cars did sit low in the back when new.... Or there's a lot of beer in the trunk....