Main Menu

Testing Photos

Started by Cuda Cody, October 25, 2016, 07:55:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cataclysm80

Awesome, thanks!
I'm going to have to try that out.

Cuda Cody

@Topcat   You can have the YouTube video play in the thread by using the YouTube button too...  Like this but without the spaces [ youtube ] https://youtu.be/FIo7VTpnKSk [ /youtube ]

HP_Cuda

Hey this is kinda cool

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

nsmall

Is it possible to Personal Message photos? 

I think it would be awesome if these photos could just stay on this website permantly but I don't know if that would crash the site.  I know if you look at posts that are older on Cuda-Challenger.com..... The photos are gone. 

I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining...I'm just curious and suggesting longevity for our posterity. 

Cuda Cody

Photos can not be attached to messages.  But with all the profits going to support the site and users, the goal is to have the photos stay in the threads on the site forever.  We even have a Photo Gallery (Similar to Photobucket) to host photos.

Quote from: nsmall on June 10, 2017, 07:17:34 AM
Is it possible to Personal Message photos? 

I think it would be awesome if these photos could just stay on this website permantly but I don't know if that would crash the site.  I know if you look at posts that are older on Cuda-Challenger.com..... The photos are gone. 

I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining...I'm just curious and suggesting longevity for our posterity.

Chryco Psycho

This is what is needed for sure , all the time & effort to post pix to have them all disappear is just a waste  :alan2cents:

Rev-It-Up

I have been able to add pics to private messages by using the gallery then getting that URL and adding them in my message.

I have found that almost all the pictures I have added at CC.com are gone. It's a shame too, because there were a lot of "how to's" in there.
Rev-It-Up

cuda dad

I haven't used the gallery before.

I guess it works when you use the BB code, whatever that is.

B54SPEED

testing