Main Menu

My solution for shop shelving

Started by 71GranCoupe, January 29, 2017, 05:45:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

Only way to go is with the clear binji's. :idea: Then you don't have to open them up to see what you put in them, LOL.  When you get bored, do you take the shopping cart and do a little mopar shopping?  :rofl:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Cody are you still collecting Viper parts? What do the 6 speed transmissions go for these days?  :thinking: My 3 sons are excited about the prospect of building a shop this summer. I showed them your shop. LOL they just stood there with their mouths open ...speechless!  :rofl:

Well done.... like everything you put your hands too!  :congrats:

Cuda Cody

Thank you for the kind words. 

I haven't been collecting any Viper parts for awhile.  I think they are pretty cheap if you want to pick one up.  Good transmission too.  Are you thinking of doing a custom project with a 6 speed Viper trans?

IF you have 3 sons that are willing to pitch in, you 4 should be able to build a pretty good size shop without it taken very long.  I'm excited for you guys to build a shop.  Building my shop was a highlight in my life and a life long dream come true.  I hope you build a shop!!!

Quote from: Brads70 on January 30, 2017, 08:32:31 PM
Cody are you still collecting Viper parts? What do the 6 speed transmissions go for these days?  :thinking: My 3 sons are excited about the prospect of building a shop this summer. I showed them your shop. LOL they just stood there with their mouths open ...speechless!  :rofl:

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 30, 2017, 08:39:49 PM
Thank you for the kind words. 

I haven't been collecting any Viper parts for awhile.  I think they are pretty cheap if you want to pick one up.  Good transmission too.  Are you thinking of doing a custom project with a 6 speed Viper trans?

IF you have 3 sons that are willing to pitch in, you 4 should be able to build a pretty good size shop without it taken very long.  I'm excited for you guys to build a shop.  Building my shop was a highlight in my life and a life long dream come true.  I hope you build a shop!!!

Quote from: Brads70 on January 30, 2017, 08:32:31 PM

Yes, after the shop/garage is up I'll start hunting around for a 71 Javelin..... That's a few years down the road though ( the Javelin)

Shoooter

Wow there is enough parts there to build a dozen e body's

anlauto

Quote from: Shoooter on February 05, 2017, 08:31:25 AM
Wow there is enough parts there to build a dozen e body's

Well that's a good thing because @Cuda Cody owns a dozen E-Bodies or more :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

There's a shopping cart in that one picture.

Ready to do some shopping.   :takemymoney:

ScottSmith_Harms

Wow Cody and Grant, pretty impressive storage there!

Here's the humble start of the shelving in my loft. Just standard issue Rivoteer shelving I bought off Craigslist. I still have another big batch to assemble. M plan is to store my personal projects and parts up here and parts I use more in daily operations down stairs on similar but heavier duty racking. I agree, the plastic bins are the only way to fly, easy to label and keeps the parts clean.

jimynick

I love the shopping cart in the last pic! Jeez, I wish!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

ScottSmith_Harms

Yea, gotta love the shopping cart, that Shaker base plate would be the first thing to go into it too! :)

Cuda Cody

Super cool!  Very stout looking shelving and great use of space.  :banana:  Can't wait to see it in person someday.  When's the big garage party?   ;)

Quote from: ScottSmith_Harms on March 11, 2017, 08:25:40 PM
Wow Cody and Grant, pretty impressive storage there!

Here's the humble start of the shelving in my loft. Just standard issue Rivoteer shelving I bought off Craigslist. I still have another big batch to assemble. M plan is to store my personal projects and parts up here and parts I use more in daily operations down stairs on similar but heavier duty racking. I agree, the plastic bins are the only way to fly, easy to label and keeps the parts clean.

ScottSmith_Harms

The party will be this summer, I'm trying to make it on a weekend between popular events and shows....Not easy!