Main Menu

Original front end tools

Started by 70/6chall, May 15, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

How many times has this happened? Your cleaning out the garage or a shed that you really have'nt touched for years, and you find something you knew you had, but you thought wonder where that item was. Cleaning one of my sheds and in a corner (with spider webs) a small heavy medium sized box. Lo! And behold, a set of original dealership front end tools. A guy I knew back in the day, no longer working at the dealership as a front end man. Sold me his tools for $50. A real nice professional torsion bar puller, upper and lower ball joint sockets (some extras) and several different pickle forks. Makes me happy, it's always when your looking for something else.  Thanks,  Al

Cuda Cody

A person can never have enough good quality tools!   :banana:

RUNCHARGER

I just moved and even have been unpacking boxes from the last move that we never unpacked. Just like Christmas in May.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Cool find & a great buy too , no substitute for good tools ,ever  :bradsthumb:

fc7cuda

Yeah, finding something you forgot or couldn't find is like   :happybday:

RUNCHARGER

Sometimes I think I get more joy from buying new (or old quality used) tools than Mopar parts. I suppose they go hand in hand. A long time ago I made myself a rule that if I could buy the tool for what it would cost to pay someone else to do the job that I would buy the tool and have it for next time.
Sheldon