Main Menu

Rapidair Maxline 1/2 Tubing

Started by Gary AAR, May 30, 2020, 08:20:52 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Gary AAR

I am installing an addition to my shop compressed air system, and need a short length of 1/2" Rapidair Maxline tubing.  I only need about a 2 foot length of the 1/2" tubing.  Lots of places sell additional tubing, but only in 100 foot lengths (way more than I need).  I am hoping someone installed a 1/2" Rapidair System in their shop, and has a short leftover section of tubing they would be willing to sell.  Again I only need approximately 2 feet of tubing.  I would also be interested if it was a 2 feet length of 3/4" tubing.
Thanks for the help.

Gary AAR

Reposting this one to see if I can catch anyone that can help me.  I need a short (approximately 2 foot) section of Rapidair Maxline 1/2" or 3/4" tubing to update my shop air system.  Hoping someone has a leftover piece from their installation project that they no longer need.  Willing to pay for tubing and shipping.
Thanks.

MRM82

Sorry I just now saw this, are you still looking for a 2' piece? I a piece of 1/2 line that's 23" and 2' if you still do.

JS29

Gary

Again, I'm getting the notices that you are trying to send to Gary AAR. It looked like it was addressed to Gary AAR but it comes to me. Is something messed up in the system or do one of us need to change our name.