Main Menu

Sharing small welding table

Started by MRM82, May 23, 2021, 03:55:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MRM82

Wanted to show everyone my recent welding table I finished in case anyone was looking for ideas. I made this to work in one of the bays of my garage and be unbolted to be stored on the side. The top is 5/16 plate that is 2'x2'. I have access to a water jet at work and jetted holes every 3", the backside has nuts welded so large bolts can be used for hold down accessories. I also left a large area up front with no holes in case needed. The side leafs are the same thickness 2'x6". Both side leafs glide on 2" angle with holes drilled so they can be extended out 7" each if need be. The sides can also be removed if a smaller foot print is needed. I also water jetted out some letter Js (X4) and welded 3/4 coupling nut onto them, and used 3/4 all thread as hold down clamps. Everything was either drops purchased, leftover scraps or hardware from tractor supply. Again just wanted to share, maybe it'll give someone a idea for a future table. I'm happy with it as it can store away nicely if space is a issue.

1 Wild R/T

70 Top Banana