Main Menu

AAR driver door found j0b 295968

Started by cuda hunter, February 28, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

This is not mine.  It's on a bH coded M46 I was looking at.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/d/1970-barracuda-project/6479073768.html

1970 Barracuda project - $10250 (tacoma)

70 Plymouth Barracuda,
original Hemi-Orange
V8 auto (original missing, but now has a 383block in it)
8 3/4 rear end
Rallye Dash
Solid floors, (one area bad is behind back seat on passenger side)
Crunch in quarter panel (see pix)
Rallye wheels with deep set I've ever seen
Great solid Mopar project cooler than a Challenger Camaro or mustang

Send me your number if serious

j6xxv-6479073768@sale.craigslist.org

This is the picture of the vin

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jim AAR

There is ONLY 25 "295" series cars listed in the AARCUDA registry (they only list the 1st 3 digits of the last 6 in the VIN on the site) of which 2 are "Engines Only". So i wouldn't be surprised if this car was long gone by now.  :alan2cents:

BS23JOB295868

RUNCHARGER

$10k for the door, $250 for the rest of the car?
Sheldon

cuda hunter

Wouldn't be surprised either.  But someone with a motor might want it.  i would. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jim AAR

You got that right, always worth a try anyways....

6bblgt

Quote from: Jim AAR on February 28, 2018, 06:53:57 PM
There is ONLY 25 "295" series cars listed in the AARCUDA registry (they only list the 1st 3 digits of the last 6 in the VIN on the site) of which 2 are "Engines Only". So i wouldn't be surprised if this car was long gone by now.  :alan2cents:

BS23J0B295 968

PSA - if "WE" wish anyone to be able to find these posts, please use "0" (zeros) for the 1970 model year

the 0B295xxx AAR list is short because ~90% of the 0B295xxx VINs are Valiant/Duster

was that door originally "tor-red" or "rallye red"?  :takealook:

cuda hunter

I didn't actually lay hands on the door.
@EDL94 actually looked at the car for me.   ( thanks again)

It appears to be fe5 rally red.  definitely looks different than the ev2 tored next to it.

kathyscuda

fc7cuda

Then, maybe the car IS out there???  :dunno:

cuda hunter

The add had been up for several weeks.  As soon as I posted on here it disappeared. 

Someone out there collecting aar doors?

71REDCUDA

Quote from: Jim AAR on February 28, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

BS23JOB295868

I just checked and i have 9 aar cars starting with J0B2959XX. I have no one really close to this.

cuda hunter

sure would love to know if the car is still alive out there.   :notsure: :wave: