Main Menu

BH23G0B133020 Broadcast sheet help

Started by cuda hunter, May 28, 2024, 05:45:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

This is a broadcast sheet that has just surfaced on ebodies fakebook page. 
The fella, Mr. Hallowell has found this in his challenger rear seat.
I have asked if it is possible to purchase the BS or trade or whatever.
I want to add it to my list but there are a few codes that I don't quite understand.

I can clearly see the M column has a 6 in the 4- space simulated scoops . 
Making this an M46 car. 

Question
Line 9, M column, Body Side 33 has a 4 in the space below.  What is this?

Is this early platform 1969 broadcast sheet not lining up the correct codes in the correct places?
If I try to line up the codes on the line 9 from the early BS onto the late BS it shows heater compartment lamp which isn't available on cuda's. 

Can someone help me and explain what is going on here?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

This is  a pdf.  I'm not sure how to change a pdf into a jpeg.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

It looks like the codes are not lining up.  You might be right.  Could be a 1969 sheet with 1970 codes printed on it.

198D13

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 28, 2024, 06:32:14 PMIt looks like the codes are not lining up.  You might be right.  Could be a 1969 sheet with 1970 codes printed on it.

It IS a 1969 sheet, which is stated at the top of the sheet; "SERIES 1969", so, it will NOT be an M46 equipped car, and a lot of the codes will not make sense.

6bblgt

run it thru the broadcast sheet decoder just as it's typed out space for space & line for line

LINE 9
M33 "4" = L74
M4_ "6" = L76

LINE 11
"7111" ends up being
S77 - S81 - W11

cuda hunter

Thank you guys!  Very much appreciated!

So if I run it through the BS decoder it will show up correctly on the new BS? Interesting.

I was very curious about the line 11 and the 7111.  Does that also come out with those codes on the decoder? 
I'll try it, just thought I would ask. 

Thanks again!

6bblgt

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 29, 2024, 04:31:44 PMI was very curious about the line 11 and the 7111.  Does that also come out with those codes on the decoder? 
I'll try it, just thought I would ask. 

yes, it is simply printed on the wrong form - ignore all the text & place the typed digits space for space/line for line

cuda hunter

Thanks for the info.

Those are the only pictures I have of the sheet and they are a little difficult to read.
The fella that has the sheet won't answer my messages to him.