Main Menu

Cuda 1970 shaker

Started by jeffrt1970, August 14, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

YES! "0B336351" was originally a PLYMOUTH E-body

jeffrt1970

im so questioned of how the car  config was made because i really wanna buy the car but would like to know the config but im assuming without the fender tag and you guys saying the broadcast sheet being fake its hard to tell

GY3R/T

But you said " People in my area (wizard) have told me that my combination is quite rare......" :huh:

Racer57

Look at it this way..... If it were numbers matching and rare, your gonna pay a lot for it and will be scared to drive it. It its not numbers matching, you can drive the hell outta it and enjoy it.  :D

jeffrt1970

for sure but i would like to buy at least a car that is similar to what it says on the build sheet but you guys mention its fake so im not sure anymore what to do

Cuda Cody

How much are they asking for it?  Have you mentioned to them that the sheet is fake and if so, what did they say about it?

6bblgt

what does the rest of the car look like & what parts are included if it's a project?

what's been shown so far is not a good start to an expensive/valuable/collectable '70 'cuda

jeffrt1970

It is a project the complete body floors and truck were done all the part are in the project the car has the missing interior seats but other wise its all complete with the engine and tranny and diff it obviously need a lot of work but im up for the task but before buying i want to know more about the car i got the shaker hood the old and a brand new one with the saker and all the parts i mean the car is a very nice project but i wanted to know if its worth buying and restoring and also the vin were kind of important to me to know at least what the car is supposed to look like a bit before putting time and effort

HP_Cuda

You could always roll the dice but I would run away from that BS in a New York minute.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

ply64post

How about the cowl and core support stampings???

jeffrt1970

were replace to new so i dont see any vin there  :notsure:

ply64post

Both cowl and core support?????

:thinking:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

jeffrt1970

yes i mean its a canadian car so the rust here is not easy but yep both are replaced thats getting me concerned and is there any way to decode it with the vin because i do not have the broadcast sheet in hand is it really that easy to do a fake one since people are saying it is fake

ply64post

If engine and trans are original they would have the vin stamped on them.