Main Menu

Know these VINs? Do they still exist?

Started by CudaJim, October 12, 2022, 03:09:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaJim

I saved some small town dealer paperwork from the dumpster years ago, anyone know if these cars are still around?  The owners might appreciate some info:

BS23H0B433344
BS23H1B337585
BS23H2B220200
BH23G3B346660

Not an E-body, but a 71 340 4 Spd Duster:
VS29H1B237877

Thanks

6bblgt

I looked in my files for the '70 & '71 - didn't find a match :(  but they could still be out there

what do you have?  invoices ADSNs?  can you post pics or email?  thanks, Dan  dhead68@hotmail.com

anlauto

That's awesome :twothumbsup: hope we can find some cars :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

If you don't have any luck here on the forum, please consider mailing them to Barry Washington. He's a good shot at getting these items to the rightful owners if the cars still exist. He had some awesome documentation on my 70 RT and got it to me free of charge once I proved ownership.
https://www.hamtramck-historical.com/
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

CudaJim

There is a stapled small pile of papers for each car, some order forms, original buyer names, loan paperwork, a little back-n-forth with the factory on whether an upcoming car in the production queue would meet the buyers needs, comments on availability of certain options.  Not really a lot of paperwork, but would be interesting history to the owner.  No broadcast sheets.

cuda hunter

Interesting to more than just the possible owner. 
I for one would love to see the paperwork. 

Hope you find original owners.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

CudaJim

Looked at the paperwork again - yes there are Advanced Dealer Shipping Notice(s) - ADSN's, invoices, car specification schedules/option order forms, and misc notes.

Also know some history on JS23U0B188461 if someone is looking.

CudaJim

blown motor

It sounds like you have some very cool documentation. I'd love to see it. It sounds like you have stuff that is rarely seen.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

BIGSHCLUNK

Maybe post a few pics, so we can take a look ?  :notsure:

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on October 17, 2022, 08:05:02 PM
It sounds like you have some very cool documentation. I'd love to see it. It sounds like you have stuff that is rarely seen.

:iagree: :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaJim

Here's some samples for the 73 Barracuda with some information covered.  I'd like to keep some of the info non-public to help identify the true owner(s) and prevent fakes, particularly on the Cudas (options, etc.).  I also hold out hope I may run across one of these cars in my backyard someday, although that's unlikely - most likely they are long gone.  This paperwork will go to the owner or to Barry or someone like him someday eventually if I'm not contacted, but for now, agree, fun to look at.

CudaJim

Sorry about the rotation...

JS23U

@CudaJim
Do all these papers originate from the same dealership?
No matches in my list also...
Would you mind publishing the other cars' papers as well?

MoparCarGuy

Yes, please post the other documents. These are rarely seen and offer lots of cool info on what the dealership did behind the scenes for stocking these cars.

justincollier

I used this free tool available from the state of Nebraska:
https://edmv.nebraska.gov/TAP/_/#10

2 of the 5 were returned and are attached.