Main Menu

14" Rallye wheels

Started by dodj, December 30, 2017, 04:54:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

I have five 14 x 6.5 rallye wheels. Four have the '70 centre cap, the fifth has no cap. The wheels have 235/60 Firestone Firehawk tires mounted with about 85% tread.
Trim rings are presentable but not show winners. Condition of the finish on the wheels is similar. Nice from 15 feet.
What would they be worth?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

RUNCHARGER

6.5? Must be aftermarket. I don't think I have ever sold or bought a 14 inch rallye wheel for more than $20. If the trim rings are mint they are hard to find and worth a few $$$ but other than mint they are really pretty much worthless. That's in my experience anyway.
Sheldon

dodj

I didn't think they would be worth a lot, but they are original Chrysler.
Thanks!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

EV2RTSE

I agree most 14" wheels aren't worth a whole lot by themselves, but it kind of depends on what year and part number they are too. For example if they happen to be a full set of 1970 14" with the right part #s, and nice rings and centers then they're worth a bit more than say a set of 72 14" to a guy that's restoring a 1970 model.