Main Menu

1964 Cuda

Started by CNUMB, July 08, 2019, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CNUMB

Have a friend who just picked this up and looking to sell..he has clear title.. he is trying to figure out what engine this has.. he believes most of all the parts are inside the cuda.. he is looking for offers..

1 Wild R/T

It's a 273.... The 64/65 never has gotten much love & that one looks pretty rough, I know of a much cleaner one that can be had for $1500 & it's not selling...

RUNCHARGER

Yup: If there's a Mopar not to flip, that's the car right there. He can try for $500 but he might have to wait for it.
Sheldon

CNUMB

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 08, 2019, 07:20:28 PM
Yup: If there's a Mopar not to flip, that's the car right there. He can try for $500 but he might have to wait for it.

Thank You.. I will let him know..

CNUMB

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 08, 2019, 05:43:34 PM
It's a 273.... The 64/65 never has gotten much love & that one looks pretty rough, I know of a much cleaner one that can be had for $1500 & it's not selling...

Thank You for the info.. I will let him know this morning.. It will probably join his collection of old Lincolns he has laying around..

1 Wild R/T

Just saw this on our local C/L... If this were a B or E body it would be gone... Instead it's been listed for 11 days & likely will be listed for a month before he lowers the piece or takes it off C/L..

https://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/d/modesto-1966-plymouth-barracuda-formula/6926621289.html

70chall440

That car in Modesto looks pretty nice.
Mopar or no car!!!

RUNCHARGER

It does look good and it's a Commando 4 speed.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 15, 2019, 06:48:25 PM
It does look good and it's a Commando 4 speed.

It does have allot going for it but at the end of the day it's still not a popular body style..

If anyone is interested I'll go have a closer look...

RUNCHARGER

Nope: I'd buy it and drive it for a season or two but I know I would never be able to sell it again for near what I paid for it. It's kind of a shame. I don't hate them but I don't love them enough to keep one forever either.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 15, 2019, 07:34:35 PM
Nope: I'd buy it and drive it for a season or two but I know I would never be able to sell it again for near what I paid for it. It's kind of a shame. I don't hate them but I don't love them enough to keep one forever either.

Exactly...