Main Menu

2229171 Master cylinder/booster assembly.

Started by chrispy1971gtx, October 17, 2017, 03:59:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

chrispy1971gtx

I have a clean, rebuildable, 2229171 master cylinder, with undamaged original cap, brake booster assy with bracket, and complete valve body assy. 

Whole assy, came from a 1970 340 cuda.

No pits or damage.

WIW?

FlatlandTA

Quote from: chrispy1971gtx on October 17, 2017, 03:59:15 PM
I have a clean, rebuildable, 2229171 master cylinder, with undamaged original cap, brake booster assy with bracket, and complete valve body assy. 

Whole assy, came from a 1970 340 cuda.

No pits or damage.

WIW?
Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrispy1971gtx

anlauto

I would say it's worth at least $500 bucks, but somebody will likely pay double that.... ;) :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

chrispy1971gtx

LOL. 

:thinking: Did I mention all the levers and brackets and thru bolts are on it too....!?

Ek2aar

6bblgt

Cuda Cody

That's a good set up.  Glad to see someone can put it to use. 

fc7cuda

Quote from: 6bblgt on October 17, 2017, 07:06:14 PM
Quote from: chrispy1971gtx on October 17, 2017, 04:42:12 PM
Already SOLD!

Thanks to E-bodies.org!

if it SOLD, what's it worth as of today?

perhaps since the OP asked WIW, sold it quickly before any posting responses, will let us know WIW.   :dunno:

chrispy1971gtx

Well, I was offered a great price within 15 minutes of posting.  I had no clue these were this rare and expensive until a few days ago while researching part numbers.  I bought the setup from my friend thinking the booster would be the expensive part, and he nearly scrapped the whole thing.

I'll let the buyer clarify his clue.

anlauto

If you seek.....the answer you'll will find :vipermanhiding:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

chrispy1971gtx

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

Got the master cylinder back today fro John Stuart Power Brake. Got away with just a rebuild, no sleeving...cost another $125 CDN :banana: