Main Menu

383 'Cuda

Started by wes473, July 27, 2020, 01:33:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

wes473

:)) got the Cuda! It's a lil rust on floors and lower rear qtrs are shot but still pretty solid car otherwise, front clip is great andits  currently driving!! Car is pretty much oem barn aged, it's all there, seats trim, etc. Also you were correct 3.23 open 8-3/4. I'm so stoked guys I can't stop smiling.... Also she burns tires  :burnout:

anlauto

So what are your plans for it ? How much did you have to end up paying for it ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

That's exciting! Cars looks pretty good, I think I'd drive it as is for awhile.
Sheldon

6bblgt

8)
& we all missed the "G31" RH chrome racing mirror

what's going on with the tail light panel?  NO chrome mouldings (M88)

xx88man

Sweet Cuda! Congrats!
Keep yer foot in it

cuda hunter

Love the h4xw interior.  Cool option. 

I bet the rear trim was removed when the color was changed. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

wes473

Plans are to drive her! :stayinlane: I have a 3yr old and a lil girl on the way due in 2 months, so I needed to find one drivable to keep the project alive, for now I'll just keep her up mechanically, seal up the rust areas/fix what I have to and fix the interior up enough to keep her driving. I'm into her somewhere around 17k with the trip and a cone? sure-grip diff that I came across on my way home  8).

...After months of hard searching, I'm stoked to finally have found my cuda.

Long term I want a manual trans(4 or 6spd) big block (fix up the 383 with a performance top end with tbi efi OR new 6.4hemi) and probably a b5 blue car, possibly an AAR clone or just a b5 with a hockey stripe...