FC7
accurate exhaust
2 tag car
factory air
factory speed control
luggage rack
Super clean

This car needs nothing...
I have entered in three shows locally since I bought it.  It has won an award every time.  Best in class, Best paint, Best Overall
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

303 Mopar

If you are looking to sell it - $38-42k quick sale, $45-48k few months to sell, $49-52k long sales cycle.  The 383 and auto are hurting it, and unfortunately local show trophies don't really mean much. More pics would help too.

70 Challenger Lover

wldgtx

Quote from: 303 Mopar on September 05, 2019, 06:49:49 AM
If you are looking to sell it - $38-42k quick sale, $45-48k few months to sell, $49-52k long sales cycle.  The 383 and auto are hurting it, and unfortunately local show trophies don't really mean much. More pics would help too.

Okay fair enough.  Local trophies mean nothing... agreed... If I decide to sell, I will add many pics, I was just trying to get an idea.

Appreciate your feedback.

RUNCHARGER

I think 303 is probably close all right. The car looks nice from what I can see. Not many of them sit correctly like yours does for a start. How is the bottom finished? Is it weathered or is it primed properly and everything coated properly or just black spraybombed?
Sheldon

70 Challenger Lover

I think when you enter the 50k range, buyers are going to expect a U code, maybe a four speed, shaker hood, etc. Not all combined of course but more than the standard 383/auto combo. If it was a project car, I'd say the SE hurts value since folks know how hard and expensive restoring an SE can be. Fortunately it's restored nicely so maybe the SE adds value?

RUNCHARGER

Being finished it may add value. For me I just would not buy another SE project unless everything was there and in good shape.
Sheldon

wldgtx

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on September 05, 2019, 07:29:06 AM
I think 303 is probably close all right. The car looks nice from what I can see. Not many of them sit correctly like yours does for a start. How is the bottom finished? Is it weathered or is it primed properly and everything coated properly or just black spraybombed?

The underbody is very clean, properly coated.

ragtopdodge

Beautiful car.

If the trunk is nice, underside is nice, and you have a very convincing fender tag and/or buildsheet, I can see $50k.

No engine shots, but I assume it's done to OEM level?

Old farts like me will appreciate automatics more and more.

Especially if you drop an A41 OD automatic and a 4.10 sure grip rear end.

wldgtx

Quote from: ragtopdodge on September 05, 2019, 08:50:22 AM
Beautiful car.

If the trunk is nice, underside is nice, and you have a very convincing fender tag and/or buildsheet, I can see $50k.

No engine shots, but I assume it's done to OEM level?

Old farts like me will appreciate automatics more and more.

Especially if you drop an A41 OD automatic and a 4.10 sure grip rear end.

Yes the engine bay is immaculate as well.  The only item questionable is the carb, but that is very minor item.

anlauto

Quote from: 303 Mopar on September 05, 2019, 06:49:49 AM
If you are looking to sell it - $38-42k quick sale, $45-48k few months to sell, $49-52k long sales cycle.  The 383 and auto are hurting it...

Man you saved me a lot of typing..... :iagree: 1000% with these numbers...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

I sold my 1970 383 R/T SE 383 Auto for 36K firm and it took a couple of months.  It was also a local show winner to give you an idea of it's condition. 

I sold it to buy another car and that deal fell through, so now I regret selling it.  It was a really nice cruiser. 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: erik70rt on September 05, 2019, 01:07:01 PM
I sold my 1970 383 R/T SE 383 Auto for 36K firm and it took a couple of months.  It was also a local show winner to give you an idea of it's condition. 

I sold it to buy another car and that deal fell through, so now I regret selling it.  It was a really nice cruiser.
Why I have always refused to sell , the grass is never greener

js27

Very nice looking car. I really do not think the Auto would be a deal breaker for most people. I think you would have no problem getting 36 to 42 fairly quickly. It would cost way more to restore one to that level. I sold both my cars in 4 days ( separate times) on Carsonline.com. $50.00 and stays on till it is sold. Check them out and see what other are selling for.
JS27

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: js27 on September 07, 2019, 06:18:28 AM
Very nice looking car. I really do not think the Auto would be a deal breaker for most people. I think you would have no problem getting 36 to 42 fairly quickly. It would cost way more to restore one to that level. I sold both my cars in 4 days ( separate times) on Carsonline.com. $50.00 and stays on till it is sold. Check them out and see what other are selling for.
JS27

I bookmarked that site. A search for 1970 Dodges turned up a sea of great cars. I might have to use it to find my next toy or to try and sell my RT when ready.