Main Menu

71 NOS R/T Challenger Headlight Bezels

Started by whitsend, September 19, 2017, 05:48:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

whitsend

I have a set of 1971 NOS R/T Challenger Headlight Bezels. One box was opened just for pics. The other box has never been opened. I see Roseville sells repops for $359.00 a set.
What are mine worth? Thanks!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I could be wrong, I haven't bought any like that in awhile. I know that the  nice reproductions have really cut into the market and there are only a few guys left willing to pay $800+ for NOS.  you could ask a lot and wait a lot.

EBay with no reserve is the quickest way to determine what someone is willing to pay for them :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

whitsend

Quote from: anlauto on September 19, 2017, 06:07:20 PM
I could be wrong, I haven't bought any like that in awhile. I know that the  nice reproductions have really cut into the market and there are only a few guys left willing to pay $800+ for NOS.  you could ask a lot and wait a lot.

EBay with no reserve is the quickest way to determine what someone is willing to pay for them :o

I'm not looking to make a killing. I'd sell them for $400.00 plus shipping. I think i'll through them up for sale. Thanks again.

anlauto

Floyd

I don't know about repro prices, but I think there's a big difference between NOS argent bezels and NOS R/T bezels. 

Christopher Evans

Did you sell your 71 R/T headlight bezels