Main Menu

72-74 Rallye Dash Cluster - WIW

Started by Floyd, May 21, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

Complete set of 72-74 gauges.  Speedo and Tach will need at least a cosmetic resto.  ODO knob is broken (available in repro).  Lens is very nice and will require only a light polish.  WIW as is?  Thanks!

Cuda Cody

Wish I could help with the price.  I'm really not up to speed on the 72+ Rallye gauges. 

Floyd

Thanks Cody.  Same here, I don't have much experience with 72-74 stuff.

HP_Cuda

Well I can tell you, a great deal of folks are mix and matching different years listing them up as 70-74 gauges and trying to sell them for 1000 bucks and more. Guess they think anything mopar can go for big bucks and they completely miss the fact that folks are trying to put their E-body back to stock.

I would guess anywhere from 600-800 bucks or there abouts. The variance would be do the gauges need to be rebuilt or do they work now?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

RUNCHARGER

No bezels? I'm thinking more like $300-$400? Maybe I'm all wrong?
Sheldon

71GranCoupe

I am thinking more like 250. The two main gauges are needing some much needed tlc, the tach and speedo.  :alan2cents:  The others "look" ok, but if the other 2 are in need of work, I would suspect the others as well. The clocks after 45+ years almost never work and will need a $80 kit to bring it back to life.