Main Menu

AC box

Started by nsmall, April 11, 2017, 04:19:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/pts/6084300457.html

Thats my advertisement.  Am I asking too much?  I have space so I can wait for a while to sell it.  Needs blower motor and heater core obviously

Thanks

Cuda Cody

Not sure what AC boxes bring these days, but it doesn't seem out of line price wise.

71GranCoupe

Think you are in the ballpark with the box and compressor. There was one at the Spring Fling that I was interested in, but it was missing the small plenum that connects the box to the driver side duct, and it looks like yours may be MIA as well. The seller would have let me have it for $75, but I let him know it is missing the "ONE" part I am still looking for and would have been all over the box if complete for his asking price. Good luck with sale.  :cheers:

Crocha617

I've got 3 really nice spare AC boxes that are complete that I can't get $200 for either. Maybe with free Carlisle delivery I'll have more luck in a couple of months.

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Crocha617 on April 11, 2017, 05:21:54 PM
I've got 3 really nice spare AC boxes that are complete that I can't get $200 for either. Maybe with free Carlisle delivery I'll have more luck in a couple of months.

I had seen that you are heavy with them, but shipping from the east coast to the west coast kinda kills larger items, otherwise i would have contacted you.  :cheers:

Shoooter

These are tough to fine complete. I guess it all depends on location as up in Canada there big bucks if you can find then