Main Menu

Are Speed Pro 340 Forged 2332 pistons and OEM Rods worth anything ?

Started by 76orangewagon, June 30, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

@tdwnilla1 Were near Syracuse are you from? I am about 50 miles northeast in Oneida county.

tdwnilla1

JS29

:cool:Not vary far from me! Did the local mopar club have there show at long branch park this year? I did not see it advertised.

tdwnilla1

Yes, if you are referring to Mopar Madness. I went, it's not too bad being that the judging is peer based but the amount of new cars there is ridiculous, it looks like you are at a dealership............... Amazingly enough I took 3rd in my class though !! Longley Brothers Dodge in Fulton has a free show every year (with free catered food) it's on August 4th this year.

76orangewagon

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 01, 2018, 07:40:53 AM
Quote from: 76orangewagon on July 01, 2018, 07:03:12 AM
It seems these are the equivalent to the current Speed Pro L2316 piston. Piston weight is 729 grams + another 154 for the pin.... add the connecting rod weight of 758 grams and its a bit heavy combo.

your not using the crank sell it as a rotating assembly.... I think $4-500 is fair....

I think I am going to use the crank unless my machine shop says different, I think I just move the listing to the for sale section for $100 for pistons, rings and Connecting rods since my post has gone totally South. 

JS29