Main Menu

BF Goodrich Pink T/A Challenger Banner

Started by Beep Beep Dave, February 18, 2017, 07:10:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Beep Beep Dave

Okay I've had this banner in rolled up in the box since new. I am guessing I must have had it 15 plus years.
Its approx. 9 ft by 3ft
I was checking around and really couldn't find any listed for sale.

I was surprised that this banner was also in there it is 6ft x 3ft and is for trucks.

Any help pricing these would be appreciated.

Plus I get to test the new site.

Dave

Brads70

I'd be interested in the Challenger banner depending on what they sell for? I have no idea?

fc7cuda

They are really cool banners if you have the wall space. :yes:

Cuda Cody

One of the coolest E-Body banners around.   :cooldance:   Seen it a few times, but now that you mention it I haven't seen one for sale in a long time.

blown motor

It looks like Brad's collecting wall art for his new shop.   :bigthumb:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ChallengerHK

I've seen them on eBay for $50 to $200. Never really followed any of those auctions to see if they sold, though.

303 Mopar

I bought mine 3 years ago for $100. The green cuda banner seems to be more popular and worth $200-300. I'm still looking for the Charger that I believe was only a poster.

Beep Beep Dave

Quote from: 303 Mopar on February 18, 2017, 08:50:43 PM
I bought mine 3 years ago for $100. The green cuda banner seems to be more popular and worth $200-300. I'm still looking for the Charger that I believe was only a poster.

Thanks, I thought it might be worth more. It looks great on your wall!

Dave

303 Mopar

Quote from: Beep Beep Dave on February 18, 2017, 09:08:34 PM
Thanks, I thought it might be worth more. It looks great on your wall!
Dave

I would post it on all the mopar swap/sale sites on FB or here for $150. It's gone up in value since more guys want them and they are not making them anymore. It should go quick.

Brads70

Still interested, are you selling it?  :wave:
PM sent....

Floyd

Bringing this old thread back to life.  A cuda banner recently went for $550 on eBay. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112410883440?

That's pretty tall $$.  I believe those were from the mid-90s, so they are pushing are 20 years-old.

I think the T/A one is cooler but I can understand how some folks don't that much pink on the wall...

Cuda Cody

:bigmoney:  WOW, are they really going for that much?   :clapping: 

Brads70

Wow great deal for that seller! I'd love one, but not that bad.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

BF Goodrich was selling them around 97-98 when the Mopar Nationals were at Indy....for $20 each...We bought a case of them....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration