Main Menu

NOS Cuda exhaust tips

Started by usraptor, July 20, 2017, 03:38:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

I'll dig them out Alan and send you a few shots, they are Challenger.
Sheldon

RUNCHARGER

Here they are Alan please note that one of the chrome boxes is about 1/4" in from it's brother courtesy of Ma Mopar. I haven't made any attempt to clean them up.
Sheldon

anlauto

On the one shorter tube is the chrome peeling ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

"On the one shorter tube is the chrome peeling ?"
Hmm, I just took some nevrdull to it as I thought it was a stain but it is not. The chrome next to it is bonded very well but you can catch a finger nail coming back to the chrome so yes it either peeled or the chrome never stuck in that particular spot.
Sheldon

anlauto

@bpsmopar what do you think of these tips for the FF4 car ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

@RUNCHARGER  sorry, but I've been instructed to take a "pass" on those tips....Thanks for posting them, maybe somebody else needs them :drinkingbud:

RUNCHARGER

No problem Alan. I'll sell them or put them to use no problem.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

@anlauto  did you see how many NOS Challenger exhaust tips there are at the Ben Snobar Auction?  http://murphyauction.com/Auction/Details/4940

Quote from: anlauto on July 21, 2017, 07:05:38 PM
I still need one set of NOS Challenger ones  :fingerscrossed:

anlauto

Yes I did....I wonder if they are the correct spot welded ones or the newer reissues....I think @bpsmopar might be looking into that :thinking:

fc7cuda

Alan,

I have 2 of the same side NOS, perhaps my one and the pair listed above would equal a set your customer would be happy with?  Yes, mine is the spot welded.

Tom

Cuda Cody

Anyone have any photos of what exactly to look for?  Maybe I can take a peek on them next Monday on the preview day.

HEMICUDA

Cody, if they are spot welded, they are original.  I'm not aware of any repro's that aren't strip welded.

Timbbuc2

Well, what is the asking price?
Get in, I'll drive

fc7cuda

anlauto

Quote from: fc7cuda on July 27, 2017, 04:28:00 PM
Quote from: Timbbuc2 on July 27, 2017, 02:12:00 PM
Well, what is the asking price?

He already sold them.

He may mean "what is the asking price of the used Challenger ones" ? :dunno: