Main Menu

Not an e body 1969 coronet

Started by Moprr, July 12, 2019, 12:06:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Moprr

Hi guys just looking at a ready to run car as I sold my project.  Anybody follow the value of these?  Never spoke to the owner yet but it is local and thinking of going to check it out.  Not sure of what the original motor was but I am guessing it's nothing special.    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/city-of-toronto/for-sale-or-trade/1446523014?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

nsmall

Go look at it.  Looks awesome and looks like something you can actually drive and enjoy and not freak out if someone gets close to it.

303 Mopar

Looks nice in pics, need to go see it to be sure.  I have done some research lately being in the market for a Bee and clones are averaging less than $20k USD so this one is not far off.

blown motor

The $30,000 price is Canadian. About $23,000 US.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ragtopdodge

Not a fan of purple anything pre-1970.

Brads70

Love the 69 Coronets! I prefer the R/T over the superbee's though.  :alan2cents:

GrandpaKevin

I miss my 69 Super Bee :-[

Brads70

I so love this car.... just not the price. I'm just one lottery win away from not caring about the price though!  :haha:
https://classiccars.com/listings/view/1208454/1969-dodge-coronet-440-for-sale-in-bowling-green-ohio-43402

jimynick

Brad, Murray bought an as good looking 68 real RT 440 Charger for less than $45k US and in my worthless opinion, a Charger would.could/should pull more money than a Bee, so $60k US seems too rich to me, nice as it is. Just my  :alan2cents:
By the way, are you going to join us at Moparfest this year- and stick around long enough for us to feed and water you?  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Brads70

Quote from: jimynick on July 12, 2019, 07:36:56 PM
Brad, Murray bought an as good looking 68 real RT 440 Charger for less than $45k US and in my worthless opinion, a Charger would.could/should pull more money than a Bee, so $60k US seems too rich to me, nice as it is. Just my  :alan2cents:
By the way, are you going to join us at Moparfest this year- and stick around long enough for us to feed and water you?  :bigthumb:

The wife has holidays then and we are planning a trip down south.  :('

jimynick

jimynick

That's more like it! Looks like a nice car.  :bigthumb:

70 Challenger Lover

I love 69 Bees. I ended up settling on my 70 Bee and had it for over 20 years but I really want a 69. Been following prices and they have gotten very high. Just a driver 69 Bee is gonna set you back $25k.

Too bad you don't want another project. There was a really bitchin one on eBay for like $23k. All paint and body done. Just needs finishing off. Engine was gone I think but that's not a huge hurdle. Was a four speed car too.

JH27N0B

I've never owned a B body, however a '69 Coronet R/T convertible is on my bucket short list of cars I want to own someday.