Main Menu

Small Bolt Rallies ?

Started by anlauto, October 09, 2020, 10:27:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I haven't dabbled in A Body stuff for a while, but an old friend asked my help selling a complete set of 14" small bolt rallies (4" bolt pattern) From what I remember they have 70-71 style centers, trim rings and tires. I haven't seen them in years.

Is there any demand for these and WHAT ARE THEY WORTH ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Burdar

There was a set on my 68 when I bought it.  It's been awhile since I sold them but I'm pretty sure I got $350.  Same as you...70-71 style center caps with trim rings and tires.  It was a quick sale too.  Pretty high demand in the A-body world.

anlauto

I remember 20 years ago I restored a couple of 71 Dusters and they weren't exactly easy to find back then....just wondering what it might be like nowadays... I was thinking around $300 as well....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

You don't see that many for sale, when you do though they aren't priced that high. $300 seems about right.
Sheldon

anlauto

Just found this set listed for $650.00 CDN  :dunno: 
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/oshawa-durham-region/mopar-rally-wheels/1524194346 

I haven't seen my buddies yet...I'm supposed to pick them up next week. :rubeyes: