Main Menu

Whats my CUDA worth

Started by Austinr7, April 02, 2019, 06:14:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dave73

Love these, I've been looking for a notchback shell that I can slap my 318 and 3speed in and turn into a gasser. I'm nearby in NJ, if it's not rotted out it'll be a good find in this area. My concern would be the underside, how long has it been sitting in that grassy location?

cuda hunter

If it were my grandfather, and he had it for all those years I would never let it leave my families hands. 
My thought is that you should work something out with your grandfather for you to keep the car.
I understand that life can deal you a poor hand sometimes and the funds might be needed.  But having
your own families car is priceless. You can't go buy another one that was your families possession. 

Keep it. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

His Grandfather must not like him otherwise he would have given him the car years ago... :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'm just kidding....I'm sure he loves you.....almost as much as he loves his car... :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda dad

I would say probably 5k - 10k if the rust is minimal.  Post the VIN number and check for rust in the frame rails.

7212Mopar

Sell it to Mark Worman so that he can put the Helliphant engine in it instead of putting it in Christine.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

RUNCHARGER

Left side exhaust pipe, not sure I am seeing the seams between the quarters and the rear valance....
Sheldon

dave73

Tell him it's junk, not worth anything. Then you can buy it and keep it in the family. White lie to keep it in the family can't be too bad of a thing right?? Just don't turn around and flip it on him! I wouldn't let that go if it has family history. My uncle has a hot rod that I've been around for 20 years, if that ever goes for sale, I'm figuring out a way to buy it. It will never leave the family  :alan2cents: