Main Menu

WIW: 70 Challenger R/T Tribute w/shaker

Started by chaps70rt, November 08, 2023, 07:21:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

chaps70rt

Unfortunately, I may be forced to sell me tribute car due to downsizing.   It was started in 2007 and is completely re-done with a 440 4-bbl,
4-speed, 3.55 gears and factory air car that was going to get the Classic Auto Air upgrade this winter.   Complete Holley Sniper set up ($3k).

Car is polar white with black interior and has American Racing Torque Thruster II's (18x10 and 17x9).  Has a Bumble stripe across the trunk.

Too many upgrades, replacement parts to list.  Summary attached ...... I have $84,000 into it, plus all my installation, searching for parts time.

Any idea what this is worth in today's climate??

See attached pic and summary of work.

70 Challenger R/T
440 4-BBL, 4-speed, shaker
2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

70_440-6Cuda

Love the car - hope you are able to hold on to it!  Unfortunately I would be of no help in assessing the value.. Challenger values are still a bit of a mystery to me
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

$84K CDN ? ...It could be worth that or more to the right buyer  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

chaps70rt

Thanks Alan ..... I am hoping I can get that number or higher, but I am also realistic about the current market and interest rates.

:cheers:
70 Challenger R/T
440 4-BBL, 4-speed, shaker
2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi