Main Menu

WIW Challenger Parts

Started by 71vert340, July 10, 2020, 06:18:57 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71vert340

71 Challenger R/T hood wide lip front edge molding. Still in original package. Part # 3620475
   70 SE front door panels in black with carpet and reflectors. Has faded carpet. 
   70-71 Rallye Dash switch panel.
Need to have an idea what I should sell these for. I'm sure I'll be asking for more WIW on other parts as I pull them out. Thanks.
Terry

71vert340

Also, was the darker Rallye switch panel a 72-74 e-body thing?
  Are the door panels worth anything? I know shipping is a killer on these. If not, then I'll pitch them. I'll first check with the local Mopar guys to see if anyone can use them. I need room.
I figure the hood edge molding should be at least worth what a repro one sells for (about $140). Again, a pain to ship.
Terry

RUNCHARGER

Yes: The darker switch panel is later, with the graphics on it. Shipping shouldn't be bad where you are, this stuff looks fairly good to me. I'm surprised no one has commented with values. Of course no one is getting to swap meets this year.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

Switch panels, maybe 50 each.
Door panels 100-150 unless they have zero scratch's then I'd gander 200
Hood molding, 100 bucks for the person that needs that specific part and no shelf wear.  Probably worth what the repops are worth but 100 would sell it.

Just my opinions of course. 

Hood molding would ship in a plumbing pipe with end caps.
Door panels aren't that difficult to ship as most shipping companies have box's that size. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

71vert340

Any value to the rallye dash switch panels? Wait, I see cuda hunter said $50 each. Ok.
Terry

71vert340

I also found some dash light bars. I have one marked as for the rallye dash and the other as for a standard dash. What are they worth with wiring?
Terry

anlauto

Terry, I would be interested in the rally dash light bar posted in pictures #1 & #2 ...figure out a priced shipped to Canada and we can work out a deal
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shoooter

Was just going to tag you alan, beat me to it

Floyd

I sold a couple of Rallye dash corners last year on eBay for $180 and $100.  They were both 70-71 style but each needed new woodgrain.  I think the one that went for more had all three switches.

That hood molding is probably worth a bit more than $100 to the right guy.  When you say "wide" molding, you mean it has the lip to mount on the underside of the leading edge of the hood right?  Not the wide pot metal molding that went along with the wide moldings for the front fenders?

I guess it all depends on how quickly/easily you want to sell it.

Yeya93

@71vert340 I would also be interested in the rallye light bar. I live in Dallas Tx if you haven't sold and are willing to ship out.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

headejm

Question: These SE door panels have the fratzog emblem and some SE door panels say "Special Edition". Does anyone know why there are two SE door panels?   :notsure:

autoxcuda

Quote from: headejm on August 09, 2020, 10:08:11 AM
Question: These SE door panels have the fratzog emblem and some SE door panels say "Special Edition". Does anyone know why there are two SE door panels?   :notsure:

"Special Edition" badges were on Special Edition models: with vins starting JS29 or JH29

Regular dodge inserts with carpet/reflectors are for 70-71 cars with leather or cloth inserts that are not Special Edition models.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...