Main Menu

Hydraulic Brakes - Tallon

Started by 303 Mopar, January 17, 2020, 03:03:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

The 392 Hemi in my Cuda did not have enough vacuum so I just installed a Tallon Hydraulics brake kit. I have Wilwood 6 piston drilled/slotted front brakes, and Wilwood 4 piston rears. I also have a stock steering gear box. The car would stop but not in an emergency and it bothered me when I was driving on the highway especially. Now it stops on a dime!

The kit is pretty straight forward and comes with instructions and parts necessary except the high pressure hose for the pump.

jordan

Aren't hydroboost brakes the best upgrade we can do to our cars?  I love mine. If I get a chance to do another car, it will be one of my first upgrades.  Seriously, stops on a dime!!  With feedback to the pedal too.
"Don't brake until you see God!"

greentween

Is Tallon still doing business? Last year when I bought a kit I couldn't reach them. I bought another kit. Hydroboost is awsome.

Cudajason

I am currently running standard brakes...they suck.  This is the next upgrade I want to do to my car. 

Not sure if I want to go for a kit or go DIY!!!!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

greentween

Jason - I put 3 video's up on Youtube that has some good info about doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvO0atq5GA0

I highly recommend this swap.