Main Menu

power booster bendix 1970 3461118 repair kit

Started by karki, July 19, 2022, 10:54:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

karki

Hi,
My bendix power brake booster 3461118 for my aar cuda needs repair but i can't find parts to do that . anyone now the part number on a kit or a retailer that sell this  for that booster ? // peter

Cuda_mark

Bullitt-

another option.... web site difficult to navigate... Think I would just call for info.
https://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?parta~partsort~1~cadfffkz~~20
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

TWS

I would be cautious dealing with Booster Dewey these days.  The owner is no longer directly involved in the business, and the quality of work has dropped.  They "threw out" a perfectly good bendix booster shell that was being swapped out from a screw-in style to a push-in style vacuum valve shell.  And returned our rebuilt booster assembly with the front shell assembled upside down.  Phone calls and emails have gone unanswered. 

mk

Quote from: TWS on July 19, 2022, 04:00:29 PM
I would be cautious dealing with Booster Dewey these days.  The owner is no longer directly involved in the business, and the quality of work has dropped.  They "threw out" a perfectly good bendix booster shell that was being swapped out from a screw-in style to a push-in style vacuum valve shell.  And returned our rebuilt booster assembly with the front shell assembled upside down.  Phone calls and emails have gone unanswered.

Good to know..... thanks for sharing.

karki

Thanks i email them and ask if they have parts .

karki